Re: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - Digital Mode Operators for the 2009 CQ WW V

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KG6IYN - Digital Mode Operators for the 2009 CQ WW VHF Contest ?
From: Bill All <n3_kkm@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:12:30 -0400 (EDT)
I hope to be able to try out WSJT late Saturday/early Sunday from our portable
station K4KBB (FM25ef) on 6 meters. I've not used it before so this will be
experimenting/learning to say the least. I figure if I get a contact it "won't
be my fault."

We'll be on 6 and 2 pointing to the back of everyone's beams.

Bill - N3KKM (for K4KBB)