Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 79, Issue 24

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 79, Issue 24
From: Steve Piotrowski <stevepio@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 02:43:20 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All!

Since I can't get enough roving apparently, I'm going to take a crack at HF/VHF
roving in october for the NY QSO party. SSB/CW/DIG. it's counties not grids so
we'll be moving a lot.

I'm having trouble finding logging software that does what I need. There are
plenty of contest loggers, but rover/mobile is the hard part. CQ/X is real
close but doesn't allow RTTY for the NY QSO party, and is a little more
complicated than I like. I like nice and simple like n3fjp stuff!

so lets hear some opinions!

(thank you)

Steve kc2qzf/r the limited limited rover