[VHFcontesting] ARRL and CQ Log Robot and N3FJP

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and CQ Log Robot and N3FJP
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:09:21 -0400
Has any one had their entries kicked back by the robot.  Is their a newer
version of N3FJP where these problems no longer occur? 2.8 is the version I
am running.  CQ did a nice job of posting a example of the header but lacked
info that my logs got kicked back for.  I also had a selection of QSO's with
errors but not all of them any idea why that was.
I love the N3FJP software.  It is nice an big, if there is a dupe it is nice
and big and bright.  Being able to see what grids you have worked in
relation to the ones not worked is nice.  Just my 2 cents on his software.

Dave N3XUD/R FM19