Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Smart Glow Fuses

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] Smart Glow Fuses
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:49:24 -0400
That is the cheepest upgrade your station and valuable insurance bit of
rover info I have heard yet.  Thanks, I am currently working on coming up
with a way to mount my Yaesu FT-897 in my Ford Mini-Van in the front seat
area.  But with the hand E-Brake next to the driver seat and a storage
compartment between the driver and passenger seat.  I am stuck to come up
with a way to mount the radio and control the radio.  With this handy tid
bit I will look into these and incorporate them as when I make a final
location decision.  Again great info from lessons learned along the way,
thanks for passing that along.

Dave N3XUD/R