[VHFcontesting] Updated - PropNet to run a net in the middle of the 2m b

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Updated - PropNet to run a net in the middle of the 2m beacon sub-band
From: Jeff Thomas <wa4zko@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 14:26:11 -0700 (PDT)
Since I posted this yesterday, an update is due. I don't know what the delay
was (Yahoo can be goofy on msg delays at times), but a few things....

First, I'm not too found of my choice of "childish" now that I look back on the
message. As a beacon guy, this stuff tends to get under my skin a tad too
easily, for that I apologize to anyone offended.

Second, while I'm busy on a biz trip now and haven't followed every message
since yesterday evening, I think Ev is exploring other options.

Appears to be a good (productive) discussion occuring on the PSK VHF UHF Yahoo
Group where this started at. I don't know if the message archives are public or
not, but the home page for the group is here if interested:

Moving on....

73
Jeff
WA4ZKO/1