[VHFcontesting] N8O/P OSPOTA and ARRL Sept VHF Contests Announcement...

To: oz6om@uksmg.net, kb8nw@arrl.net, va3rj@idirect.com, w8krf@w8krf.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N8O/P OSPOTA and ARRL Sept VHF Contests Announcement...
From: n8ofs@mjbrowns.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:50:02 -0600 (MDT)
I will be in the Findley State Park (FIN) in Ohio, Lorain County, just
South of Wellington on OH Rt 58 (EN81vc) for BOTH the OSPOTA and ARRL Sept
VHF Contests...

I will be on the air Sept 12 1800Z-2400Z 2009 ONLY so I can be in both
Contests at the same time...  I will be busy Sunday, and will NOT be able
to participate in the rest of the ARRL Sept VHF Contest...

I will be running a Kenwood TS-60 at 90W into a Norwalk Electronics 5/8
Wave 6M "Dominator" Vertical Groundplane...  Frequencies are as follows:
52.525FM
52.54FM
52.49FM
52.51FM