[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R UHF Contest

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R UHF Contest
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:19:11 -0400
N3XUD/R  432 OnlySaturday- FN10 and FM19
Sunday- I might take a trip down to the Berryville, VA hamfes. hope to get
down there for the testing session.  Working on last min detail surrounding
the trip on Sunday.
My daughter KB3STA/R will not be on the air on Saturday, camping trip with
her friend took priority.  She should be able to be with me for the trip on
Sunday.  If so that will be a huge help so I can drive and she can run the
radio.  Hope to work you.

Dave N3XUD/R FM19 and FN10 Saturday  432 only.