[VHFcontesting] N1LF/R ARRL UHF Contest Claimed Score

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1LF/R ARRL UHF Contest Claimed Score
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 14:32:58 -0500
A sincere voice of thanks to John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK who figured out that
I'd been using the wrong contest.ini file in RoverLog. I had unintentionally
low-balled my own Limited Rover Entry score by not calculating the QSO points
correctly. Here's the updated version of my meager results from the contest.

RoverLog QSOs by Activated Grid:
Grid QSOs Grid QSOs Grid QSOs
EM61 14 EM62 9 EM63 22

RoverLog Score Summary, Using new rules:

Band QSOs Value QSOPts Mults

222     13     3     39     6
432     19     3     57     6
902     7       6     42     3
1.2G   6       6     36     3

Grids activated:   3

Totals: 45      174     21

Claimed Score: 3654

Thanks to all the fixed stations who listened for the weak ones! And as the
song says, "See you in September"

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf