[VHFcontesting] [Fwd: RE: RCI-5054DX-100]

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@narc.net, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, 6meter@yahoogroups.com, 50mhz@mailman.qth.net, smirk@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [Fwd: RE: RCI-5054DX-100]
From: n8ofs@mjbrowns.com
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:21:54 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: RE: RCI-5054DX-100
From:    "Anna Sparks" <annas@rangerusa.com>
Date:    Fri, August 7, 2009 12:26 pm
To:      n8ofs@mjbrowns.com

Hello,

We are currently expecting a small amount of the RCI-5054DX-100's to be
delivered from our factory approximately September 15, with more radios to
follow in late October. The cost is $359 plus $12 shipping to US
(excluding AK, HI,and Puerto Rico). We do not ship to APO/FPO addresses.
If you would like to pre-order the radio, you may send us a money order
for $371. If you are outside the US or reside in AK, HI or Puerto Rico,
please contact me for shipping costs. We will ship your radio UPS ground
when they arrive.  Mail your payment along with your name,address and
phone number. Note: Please provide only a physical street address as UPS
will not deliver to a PO Box.

Mail to:
RANGER COMMUNICATIONS
867 BOWSPRIT RD