[VHFcontesting] Huntsville, AL Hamfest VHF Forum

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Huntsville, AL Hamfest VHF Forum
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:08:41 -0500
At the request of the Alabama Contest Group, I'll be giving a PowerPoint
presentation and leading a forum called,

"VHF Operating/Contesting From a Deed Restricted Neighborhood" at the
Huntsville Hamfest on Saturday. If you're in the area, I'd love a chance to meet
some of my fellow VHF Men. I'm hoping the forum may encourage a few more hams
in the tri-state area to give VHF contesting a try.

Don't worry, my first piece of the advice will be the one that I've been given
so many times regarding operating from a deed restricted site:

MOVE!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
EM63nf