Re: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r on QRZ.com video

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r on QRZ.com video
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:41:09 -0500
Great video Duffey, especially in HD!  I picked up a TS-2000 recently
and have been considering some roving and/or portable operation since I
could do 50 - 432 MHz with one rig and one transverter.

I have Par Omniangles for 6, 2 and 432 (and even 10!) that I really like
for omni work, and have been looking at Dale's stressed Moxon.  The
WA5VJB yagis are very nice, and the price is right!  Can you turn them
by hand, or only by pointing the vehicle?

Thanks and 73,

--
Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq