[VHFcontesting] Operation from FM25

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Operation from FM25
From: "Jeff Embry \(K3OQ\)" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:40:53 -0400
Good morning all.  I hope that everyone is doing well.  As expected I
arrived in South Nags Head (FM25) on Saturday evening.  What was not
expected was that I would have cracked the engine block on the car.but that
is being taken care of.

I still plan on being QRV from the beach on a limited basis Saturday and
probably more on Sunday throughout the day.  I will spend more time on 2
meters, unless we have interesting propagation on 6 or 432.

I have the Icom IC706MKIIG and a Par Stressed Moxon for 6, and Elk log
periodic for 2 and 432.  I hope to get the antennae up off the ground at
least 20 feet.but that cannot be guaranteed.so I will do the best I can.

Hope to hear a bunch of signals down this way.

73 and good luck to all in the contest.