[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Sept. VHF Contest Plans

To: OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Sept. VHF Contest Plans
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 04:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be out roving this weekend in the ARRL September VHF QSO Party as follows
(some booked-up sked periods are not shown).  Times in UTC.

Saturday (local time)

1930-2130 FN14ba (Colborne)
2200-0030 FN04xa (Grafton)
(then driving home through FN03 to EN93)
(I could make a few QSOs from FN13 before or after the FN04 stop if there is
somebody nearby needing it...but with small mobile antennas only on the bottom
4 bands)

Sunday

1230(?)-1500 FN03bi (Burlington)
1600-1900 circling EN92/93/FN02/FN03 corner (mobile antennas only)
2020-2300 EN92mp (east of Port Stanley)
0040-0300 EN93sg (southwest of Cambridge)

I'll have low power on everything up to 3456 MHz, 5760 MHz QRP only, 10 GHz
(CW/SSB), 24 wideband FM and laser.  Basically the same setup as June.  Let me
know if you are interested in skeds.  I haven't any fixed hangout frequency -
when I call CQ it is usually between 144.165 and 144.245.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R