[VHFcontesting] W1RT relaxed 10G plans

To: Microwave <microwave@lists.valinet.com>, "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W1RT relaxed 10G plans
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:36:50 -0400
I'm going to go to head up to Mohawk Mountain FN31it in CT early on
Saturday morning and hang around for a couple hours, then head back
south and stop on Tashua Hill FN31ig (with maybe another stop along
the way). Sunday I'm going to try and get out early again and hit a
few spots along the CT coast .. if I can make the time I'll head up to
East or West Rock. If Sunday morning doesn't work out I can surely hit
a couple beaches on Sunday evening to work the guys to the south ..

Still trying to convince KB7MFM to accompany me .. so far even the
offer of lobster rolls hasn't swayed her. She has some unreasonable
dislike for the rover :(

de w1rt/john