[VHFcontesting] 2m sprint results

To: <smc@w9smc.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2m sprint results
From: Vince Adams <vinoul@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:29:13 +0000
Looks like we had some nice propagation for the sprint tonight. I've never
heard so many people on the radio for a sprint.

The final damage was 29 q's x 10 grids = 290 pts.

Furthest contacts were to en73, en41, en54, and en50. Didn't even bother with
the computer for logging... just used paper logging. I just threw the arrow
dual band antenna on a tripod and sat on the deck in the backyard to operate.
Lots of activity to the N and NE.

Things seemed to die off after about 9:30 pm. I hung around for a little bit
longer hoping to get K9JK/R in EN61 for the sweep but could never find him.

It was nice to get some extra contacts on FM also. Looking forward to the 70cm
sprint in two weeks.

73's

Vince - N9VN