[VHFcontesting] 222 sprint report from EN63 -- 32 Q's/18 grids

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 sprint report from EN63 -- 32 Q's/18 grids
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:38:06 -0500
    Flat conditions, but decent participation.   Especially from the
Chicagoland area, where 3 rovers activated 4 grids and handed
out a bunch of Q's.  In fact, a little more than half my sprint was
courtesy of the Chicago activity.

    A fuller report is on my website, at this link:
    http://kc9bqa.com/?p=1041

    If you live in VE-land or the USA and love the 222 band,
please pay attention to my next post.   We can make this
wonderful band active again.  In fact, we've started already and
it will continue all fall and winter.

    73,
    Todd   KC9BQA   EN63ao   40 N of Milwaukee
    50 thru 2304 (1296 down, 2304 is only so-so)
    http://www.kc9bqa.com  For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates