[VHFcontesting] [W1GHZ]Interest in a group buy of W1GHZ transverter boar

To: Microwave Reflector <microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [W1GHZ]Interest in a group buy of W1GHZ transverter boards and parts?
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 14:42:16 -0400
Well, I have finally posted information about boards and part kits
being offered along with a price breakdown for each item for a
group purchase of W1GHZ transverters at:

http://w8iss.no-ip.org

The first page tells what I am 'planning' to offer and how its broken down.
Then follow the link at the bottom of that page to the price list and ordering
instructions.

Be aware that I have seperated the boards and parts kits as I had some
interest in just parts kits and boards alone. PLEASE oreder accordingly
for each band you want to operate on.

I wish to have all orders in by November 7th, 2009 so that I can TRY to have
everything mailed BEFORE the Christmas mail rush. I have also requested that
all purchases be done using a USPS money order so as to speed things up. I am
not using Paypal as I am trying to keep the cost down.

Thanks,
James W8ISS