Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contesters Database

To: Dave NT9E <nt9e@comcast.net>, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contesters Database
From: George Sintchak/WA2VNV <wa2vnv@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 14:09:37 -0400
The W3KM VHF Logger program already does this, and more, if you use the
vhf4k.adi data file. It will also (in most cases) give you the freq  bands ,
beam heading, reciprocal heading, distance, and operators name - depending
what's in the data base file.  You can add/update the file. Of course, it
also does the logging/duping for you. An excellent program I've been using
for years now and it's free. Dave (W3KM) also does periodic updates, usually
a few times a year before major contests. do a search on his call and you'll
find it.
As usual, YMMV.

73's, George