[VHFcontesting] Good Tropo Conditions

To: <fourlanders@contesting.com>, "'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society, Inc.'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, "'VHF REFLECTOR'" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, "'Vhfcontesting Remailer'" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Good Tropo Conditions
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 04:09:41 -0500
The Hepburn Tropo maps are looking good in the Southeast for the next couple
of days.  Looks like North South will be the best path.  Get on and make
some noise!  As usual I will be on when I can looking for new grids,
especially on 432.

73

Jim, W4KXY

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart
you are.  If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

Richard P. Feynman