Re: [VHFcontesting] [WSVHF] [Mw] VUAC Seeks Input

To: Kent Britain <wa5vjb@flash.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [WSVHF] [Mw] VUAC Seeks Input
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 12:30:55 -0500
Well it wasn't a candle flame but I was close. Here's the link to the
article if anyone's interested:
http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/PopularElectronics/May1968/Flame_Amplification.htm

Hey Kent you may be onto something, I remember reading an article
years ago in one of the electronics magazines where someone figured
out how to modulate a candle flame within an electromagnetic field.
They called it "flame-powered speaker" as it also produced sound -
which for us provides built-in monitor/sidetone function as a bonus!
-73, Ron WZ1V