[VHFcontesting] [wnydxa] For you computer techs only:

To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] [wnydxa] For you computer techs only:
From: david vari <david_vari@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:04:41 -0800 (PST)

I though this info was great and I wanted to share it with you geeks that love
to venture into the unknown depths of the hard drive (George).

http://www.tech- recipes.com/ rx/504/how- to-uninstall- hidden-devices-
drivers-and- services/

This shows you how to remove hidden devices, drivers, and services.

Have fun.

73,
Mike W2TB

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

MARKETPLACE

Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

.