[VHFcontesting] Sprectrum and Grid Circles

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Sprectrum and Grid Circles
From: pipkin29292@mypacks.net
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 08:00:38 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Amazing !!
I can't believe the sprectrum topic got used to take a cheap shot at a group of
dedicated hobbist that build impressive mobile stations to activate grids for
the fun of it. Take it from a rover that does not circle, what they do is lots
of work. I have no idea why one part of the hobby would attack another. This is
one of the few hobbies that has something for everyone.
( CW, Phone, Digital, Emerg Com, Nets, Ragchew, Contest, Fixed, Rover,
Repeaters, County Hunters, DX hunters and on and on. Pick one, enjoy, have fun,
lighten up )

Happy New Year
Bob AH8M/R