[VHFcontesting] amp for sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] amp for sale
From: frank bechdoldt <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 22:48:53 -0800
I'm forwarding this

I have the following 13cm power amplifier for sale:

Kuhne Linear Power Amplifier. MKU PA 23400 A 2300 - 2400 MHz Solid State 400 W
Output power, Input power 1.2 W.  Includes 24 volt dc power supply, heat sink
and fans.  Everything is included that is needed to operate this amplifier on
13cm with one watt drive.

This is a picture of the amplifier on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/barry10a/3354715512/in/set-72157606664072445/

I also have more information available in PDF format which I will send to
anyone interested.  I bought this new in February 2009 at the Kuhne factory in
Germany and it has very little use.

If you are seriously interested, you should recognize that this isn’t
inexpensive but I would like to see it remain the amateur radio community.  If
you understand that then send me an email. I will provide additional
information about this item in PDF format.  Beyond that we can discuss price
and shipment.

Barry – KA7V
Oregon – DN14ma
KA7V@ARRL.NET