Re: [VHFcontesting] [NLRS] VHF Contesting - Use it or lose it debate (W9

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NLRS] VHF Contesting - Use it or lose it debate (W9SNR)
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:30:05 -0600
I am one of the few who has working equipment for all bands through 10 GHz,
with 24 GHz almost done and hopes of having 47 and 78 GHz in the not too
distant future. I have a fair amount of money and a LOT of time invested in
this gear. If we lose these bands because someone else "buys" them, who is
going to reimburse me for the time and money spent on getting all this
equipment working? Don't say "no one, you lost." That is not acceptable to
me. If you were in my shoes, you'd probably say the same thing.
BTW Jim W9SNR is one of the few people in this area I can work on all these
bands. He's got a great Rover station!

I mentioned this before. Maybe everyone deletes my postings without reading
them.

73, Zack W9SZ