[VHFcontesting] Jan VHF SS

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Jan VHF SS
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 13:17:25 -0600
If the weather continues as it is supposed to be here this weekend, I'll be
on once again as a Single-Op Portable from the hill in EN50rl with 144
through 10368 MHz. If we have zero-degree nights and 10-degree days again
like we just had, I may have to forego most of the bands and will probably
be on for less time if at all and probably only 144, 222 and 432.
50 MHz has been fairly unproductive in this contest for me in the past, so I
might take it along but not set it up unless I catch wind of an opening.

Hopefully the Chicago Rovers will be out some time, particularly W9SNR who I
can usually work through 10 GHz.

73, Zack W9SZ