[VHFcontesting] W9FZ/R casual 6 grid rove this weekend

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W9FZ/R casual 6 grid rove this weekend
From: "Bruce Richardson" <w9fz@w9fz.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:11:48 -0600
Only a six grid rove this time in order to accommodate a
number of things--one of which is the Vikes game on Sunday
evening.  Much warmer weather --even if not very nice--this
year over the psst few.  Note I'll be in EN43 twice--on both
late evenings.

This year, from the first two grids, Russell KC9RDC (age 12)
will be at the mike most of the time.  Russell will have
5 radios and amplifiers to manage for 7 bands.  I'll have
a straight key by me if needed. So it will be my callsign
but not my voice during the day on Saturday. From SW
Wisconsin near Dodgeville, we should be good into Chicago,
Milwaukee, and MSP--and points between. I'll be solo for
the other grids.  My 54/44 locations are not too far from
Necedah, WI where it is flat and full of trees so my sigs
may be weaker from there--but let's give it a go.

Please work us on 6, 2, 222, 432, 902, 1.2, 2.3, and 10G.
Main CQ'ing freq will be 144.240.   Plan on going to .140 on
most of the other bands. I'm thinking up around .180 for 6m.

W9FZ/R (w/KC9RDC)
CQ'ing 144.240

Saturday
EN-52  1300-1500L  (19-21Z)
EN-42  1600-1800L  (22-24Z)
EN-43  2000-2200L  (02-04Z)

Sunday
EN-53  0800-1000L  (14-16Z)
EN-54  1100-1300L  (17-19Z)
EN-44  1400-1600L  (20-22Z)
EN-43  2030-2200L  (0230-04Z)

I look forward to working all my radio friends in the region
multiple times!

73
Bruce Richardson W9FZ/R

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S.
Thompson