[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r all ready to go- but where?

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, RMVHF+ Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, nmcontesters@contesting.com, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r all ready to go- but where?
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 20:40:57 -0700
Between rain showers, the occasional snow flurries, and 20-30 mph winds, I got
the rover set up this afternoon. Some of the feedline is muddy now. I am all
ready to go, except for the computer.

But where? The weather is the big unknown.

If the travel conditions are good here and on I-25 tomorrow morning, we will go
to Tucson, spend the night and travel as planned. If travel conditions are poor
and we can't leave in the morning, we will probably cancel the AZ portion of
the trip and stay in NM away from the weather. I will update our status
tomorrow when we know more.

If the current forecast holds, it looks like we can get out in the morning, but
it also looks like things could get a lot worse with a minor shifter in the
storm path. Stay in touch. - Duffey
--
KK6MC
James Duffey