Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF online results?

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] September VHF online results?
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:27:03 -0500
Hi Jon-

Due the the ongoing work on the new arrl.org website (which is taking all the
time of our IT staff), we had to find temporary housing for the web results. I
posted a note here, on the W6YX VHF reflector and on my Contest Branch blog
(http://www.arrl.org/blog) about three weeks ago, listing where the online
results could be found.

In case anybody missed it, you can find the September VHF QSO Party results
here: http://aptos.arrl.org/contests

LCR's are not yet available; they will be posted to the new arrl.org site as
soon as possible, once it goes live in a few weeks.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
Contest Branch Manager
ARRL - The national association for Amateur Radio
225 Main Street
Newington, CT  06111 USA
(860) 594-0232
email: kx9x@arrl.org