Re: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Logs - ROBOT working?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] January VHF Logs - ROBOT working?
From: "Kutzko, Sean, KX9X" <kx9x@arrl.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:34:59 -0500
Hi folks-

The robot did indeed burp yesterday morning. All was back to normal by
11am Eastern time or so.

Logs received by the published deadline of 0359z Thursday, February 25,
2010 will be accepted.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
Contest Branch Manager

ARRL, the national association for Amateur Radio(tm)
225 Main St.
Newington, CT  06111
860-594-0232
skutzko@arrl.org