[VHFcontesting] WTB: Yaesu FT857D or Icom 706MKIIG

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, 50mhz@mailman.qth.net, wsvhf@mailman.qth.net, 6meter@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB: Yaesu FT857D or Icom 706MKIIG
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for a Yaesu FT857D or Icom 706MKIIG HF/VHF/UHF radio, if anyone
has one for sale after upgrading to another radio. Need the mic and power cord
with it, and would take other accessories if you have them-but they are not
needed. I am looking for D model with the DSP as standard and with 60 meters.

I can pay with paypal or a MO. Anyone have one available? Would also consider a
Yaesu FT897d at the right price.

73s John AA5JG