[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R Spring Sprint 144 intentions

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R Spring Sprint 144 intentions
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 04:57:21 -0400
That time of the year for the Spring Sprints.
 http://groups.google.com/group/springsprints/web/2010-announcement-rules

The winter months have been good to the improvement of my rover station.  I
have added a 6m and 2m M2 Loop.  Angel KB3STA/R and I are looking forward to
trying them out durring the Sprints this year in preperation for June.

Is the N3FJP logging program able to handle the distance scoring, or would
another program serve the distance scoring better?

Dave All                                Angel All
N3XUD/R   FM19rw                KB3STA/R  FM19rw
www.n3xud.webs.com            www.kb3sta.webs.com
n3xudfm19@gmail.com          kb3sta@gmail.com