[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in 2M Spring Sprint

To: RMVHF Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/r in 2M Spring Sprint
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 14:45:37 -0600
The 2M Spring Sprint will be this coming Monday April 12, from 7PM to 11PM
local time. I will be on from DM75 and DM74. Distance scoring will be used in
the Spring Sprints. I also want to experiment with FSK441 and JT65b. I am not
sure how all this will go, but I figure I have 4 Sprints to work the kinks out
before the June Contest. IF you are FSK441 or JT65b capable, I would like to
hear from you and perhaps make a schedule. Similarly if you want an SSB or CW
sked let me know that too. Or try to work me the old fashioned way, just listen
and call when you hear me.

Here are the Spring Sprint rules. Although not required, it is requested that 6
digit gridsquares be exchanged.

< http://groups.google.com/group/springsprints/web/2010-announcement-rules >

Here are my plans:

1900 MDT (0100Z) I will be on from DM75 at the rest stop just east of Moriarty,
NM.

2000 MDT (0200Z) I will break for the activity night session here in NM and try
to make some QSOs.

2045 MDT (0245Z) I will move to DM74, near the Torrance County Landfill

2100 MDT (0300Z) I will begin operating in DM74

2300 MDT (0400Z) I will pull the plug and head for home. Maybe earlier if there
is no activity.

My thoughts are to begin each hour with a bit of SSB/CW, boxing the compass,
then run JT65b in the first hour at each grid and FSK441 the second hour.

Listen for me and give me a holler when you hear me. - Duffey
--
James Duffey KK6MC
DM65tc