[VHFcontesting] CQ VHF 2009 Contest Certificates?

To: "VHF List" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ VHF 2009 Contest Certificates?
From: "Les Rayburn" <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 23:31:41 -0500
Pardon yet another newbie question. I believe that my rover entry qualified for
a certificate in last summer's CQ VHF contest. I'm basing that on my callsign
being displayed in bold type in the recap of scores in the magazine.

So far, I haven't received anything from them, and just wondered what their
normal turn around might be?

Come to think of it, I still haven't received any of the certificates for the
2008 Spring Sprints either.

How long is "normal" for these events? I know it's trivial, but I'm a sucker
for the wallpaper.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF

Les Rayburn, Director