[VHFcontesting] KK6MC/5 in Spring Sprint - Details

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, RMVHF Plus <rmvhf@rmvhf.org>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KK6MC/5 in Spring Sprint - Details
From: James Duffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 19:57:17 -0600
Look for KK6MC/5 from DM83 in the upcoming Spring Sprint.

Here is my schedule:

2300Z to 0000Z I will be on SSB or CW, 50.133
If the band isn't open, I will box the compass
2300Z to 2315Z to the West
2315Z to 2330Z to the North
2330Z to 2345Z to the East
2345Z to 0000Z to the South

0000Z to 0300Z FSK441 on 50.273, I will call the first 30 seconds

E-mail for skeds if you want one.

If the band opens I will go to SSB/CW.

I hope that every can participate in the sprint. It is a lot of fun without
devoting a lot of time. It is also a good time to get the bugs worked out of
your WSJT system before the June contest. - Duffey
--
James Duffey KK6MC
DM65tc