[VHFcontesting] FOR SALE: TE Systems 4452G 432MHz amp

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FOR SALE: TE Systems 4452G 432MHz amp
From: "Christopher S Peightal" <peightalhead@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 00:45:43 -0400
I have for sale a TE Systems 4452G 432MHz high power amplifier. The amplifier
will do up to 190 watts out with about 20 watts drive. I bought it about a year
ago new from TE Systems and it is good condition cosmetically and in operation.
I don't have a 432MHz radio anymore so this amp is surplus to me now. I will
also include heavy gage power supply cables with connectors soldered on and the
connector for hard keying the amp already wired and ready. If you plan on
operating next month in the June contest then this will make a big difference
in your signal on 432MHz. I am asking $500 shipped. I accept PAYPAL, cash or
post office money order. Add 3% for paypal. Thanks for looking.