Re: [VHFcontesting] 1/4" Superflex connectors update

To: VHF Contest Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 1/4" Superflex connectors update
From: Bill Olson <callbill@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:11:04 +0000
the used F1PSM's and F1PNM-HC are spoken for

still have the 4 F1PSR and 3 F1PSM

bill

From: callbill@hotmail.com
To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: 1/4" Superflex connectors
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 17:08:41 +0000

Hi gang, I still have a few sma and N connectors for the Andrew FSJ1-50
Superflex..

Trying to price for quick sale so here goes:

4 F1PSR right angle SMA male NEW @$12
3 F1PSM straight SMA male NEW @$12
7 F1PSM  "          "       "  used VERY GOOD condx @ $8
10 F1PNM-HC straight type N male NEW @12

I also have some cable (60 or 70 ft), though that seems to be in plentiful
supply.. This setup is great for 5760 and 10gHz dish feeds..

First come first serve.. Pay by PayPal and can ship immediately (i.e. in time
for June contest)

bill, K1DY