[VHFcontesting] 5J0BV San Andres Island HK0 in June VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 5J0BV San Andres Island HK0 in June VHF Contest
From: K7bv6m@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 20:28:56 EDT
I will be on the air from San Andres Island EK92 as 5J0BV during the June
VHF Contest running a KW to a 42' boom 8 element 6M8GJ yagi.  My primary
operating frequency will be 50.106.2 where I will run a constant breakable CQ
CW  beacon when not hearing any callers.  The vast majority of the United
States requires a double-hop but with the first hop occurring in open
Caribbean  water, signals tend to be good when the band opens.

WSJT meteor scatter skeds, unfortunately, are out of the question due to
the distance to the United States except for Florida.  EME skeds are
possible, though.  Please contact Mick W1JJ at _w1jj@aol.com_
(mailto:w1jj@aol.com)
 if you have station capability for  EME and want to sneak a grid in during
the night when things are slow.

Good luck to all and May The Es Be With Us!

73 / Dennis Motschenbacher K7BV