[VHFcontesting] Updated VHF USA Databases (Repost)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Updated VHF USA Databases (Repost)
From: "Dave Zeph" <zephd@indy.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:46:40 -0400
This is a Repost of the original unreadable message which was sent in HTML.

An update to my VHF_USA Databases has been uploaded to
www.k3lr.com/w9zrx/.  I'd like to thank Tim for providing a WEB Site and
File space for the Database.

This Database contains 13,816 Calls - mostly Canadian, Mexican, and US.  The
Database is available in a variety of Formats:

File Name                     Description              Format

VHF_GRID_SORT_2010060602.ZIP  Calls & Grid Squares     Excel
                              Sorted by Grid Square

VHF_SORT_2010060602.ZIP       Calls & Grid Squares
[Contains Following Files]    Sorted by Callign
   VHF_SORT.TXT .....................................  ASCII Text
   VHF_SORT.CSV .....................................  Comma Delimited
   VHF_SORT.XLS .....................................  Excel

VHF_USA_2010060602.ZIP         Calls & Grid Squares    DTB Format - for use
                                                       w/Win-Test "Exchange
                                                       Guessing" and Super
                                                       Partial Check

VHF_USA_2010060602.DTA         Calls Only              DTA Format - Supports
                               Sorted by Call          Super Partial Check
                                                       for CT and N1MM

Filters are first applied to the Logs to remove stations operating /Mobile,
/Portable, or /Rover to try an limit the Database to stations with a fixed
Grid Square.  Logs were obtained primarily from the June VHF Contest;
however logs from the July CQ VHF, August UHF, September and January VHF
Contests were also incorporated - newest log last.

These are provided as an AID.  They are NOT intended to substitute for the
Operator's responsibility to copy the Report correctly.  This Database is
derived from Contest Logs which themselves may contain occasional errors.
Logs were obtained from stations across Canada, Mexico, and the US to try to
have as complete coverage as possible.

I would like to thank the follow fellows for providing me logs:

K1TOL          K5RQ           KQ5E          K6KLY
K7CW           K8EB           K8MD          K9CT
K9NS           KB3STA         N0LL          N3UXD
N4BP           N6QQ           N8KOL         NJ2F
VE3KZ          W0ETT          W0GHZ         W1QK
W3YOZ (W3SO)   W3ZZ  (K8GP)   W5ZN          WB9Z
WD5K           WJ0F           XE2WWW

In the future I would appreciate it stations would E-Mail me their Cabrillo
Logs after each VHF / UHF Contest.  Perhaps I can put out more frequent
updates.

73 --- Dave, W9ZRX