Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover locations: Update

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Rover locations: Update
From: paul rollinson <ke1li@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
Update.

Good morning all,

I spoke with Mark last night about the website listed below. It will eventually
be back on the web.

Without getting into gruesome details his domain name has been help hostage by
an unscrupulous registrar in WA. This has locked up all info associated with
N2MH.net

I'll re-post once the dust settles and the site is re-established.

Thanks to those who responded.

73,

Paul, KE1LI
FN41AU