[VHFcontesting] Need UR comments for June-VHF QST write-up

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Need UR comments for June-VHF QST write-up
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:13:37 -0400
I am hoping that many of you will send me comments directly to my email about
your weekend contesting efforts and adventures so that I can incorporate some
of the ideas, issues, successes and failures into the QST write-up (I need to
gather info right now while things are fresh in your minds). I will also scan
the reflectors, try to contact some of the big guns, and check the soapbox.
Also if you have any unique pictures, I'd be glad to see if anything is
publishable.

Did anything FUNNY happen?   Did Murphy visit? (folks always enjoy reading
crash & burn) Were there some incredible conditions? memorable QSOs? Personal
bests? Rookie adventures? EME? MS? We know there was plenty of 6m Es, but any
double-hop? DX? 2m Es? ROVER adventures? Other?

Your comments are all welcome as I start to gather my thoughts on the weekend
and await the ARRL log summaries for that part of the article. Thanks in
advance for sending me summaries, comments and stories. Rick, K1DS