[VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Es in the June contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2 Meter Es in the June contest
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:45:55 -0400
I am interested in data on TWO meter Es during the June contest. I know
there was some during the 00-02Z period on June 13 between the northeast and
midatlantic and the southwest particularly Texas. Given that we already had
a big 2M Es opening at the beginning of the month I think folks would be
interested in a column on 2M Es. So that is what is planned for the next
deadline which is the September column.

Packet spots during the contest are not so informative because single op
stations submitting scores do not use packet. So I am dependent on Email
reports. Please send them to me at w3zz@arrl.org particularly if you have
any that are OUTSIDE the 00-02Z window.

Thanks much

73  Gene  W3ZZ