Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] KS4S in FM13 - January 2002

To: FFMA@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [FFMA] KS4S in FM13 - January 2002
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 06:44:24 -0700 (PDT)
All, I got a nice e-mail from Nyles, KS4S.

He actually WAS in FM13 in January of 2002.  It looks like the LoTW data for
these QSO's is incorrect and he's looking at a fix.  I offered to help him
configure a new TQSL profile.

Now I need to have a discussion with somebody as to why my logging program
changed data without my consent <grin>.

Jay W9RM