[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF N3IQ FM19jk

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF N3IQ FM19jk
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:53:31 -0400
Dave N3XUD, Bill N3KKM, and Brian ND3F will be operating from Brians QTH in
Mt. Airy MD for the CQ-WW VHF Contest this weekend.
http://www.cqww-vhf.com/
Call: N3IQ
Location: FM19kj
Equipment: 6M- KW/6 elements at 120'
                   2M- KW/19 elements at 110' and 4x 5 elements LVA fixed NE
 We are taking skeds from ROVERS as well as WSJT skeds.  Send to:
n3xudfm19@gmail.com
WSJT is new for us so if any one wants to offer some pointers off list that
would be great.
50.235 at 2000 local on saturday evening.  144.275 at 2030 local on saturday
evening.

 We look forward to working everyone on both bands.
 Dave, Bill and Brian
N3XUD, N3KKM, ND3F
Contact email: n3xudfm19@gmail.com