Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] "Stop Gap Proposal for LoTW & VUCC" Bill Moore

To: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] "Stop Gap Proposal for LoTW & VUCC" Bill Moore Replies
From: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 20:10:05 -0500
If you followed the current rules and there was no grid noted on the
card, you simply mark it in with pencil, right??????  Doesn't that cover
Bill's objections?  I have received many cards without the grid noted,
and noted it in pencil.  Not one of them has ever been rejected either
by the league or the VUCC checker in the field.  Maybe they changed the
rules???????

I didn't think we were going to get the card checkers to view the QSOs
on-line.  Weren't we going to print them out somehow??????  I can't recall.

But, at least we know this is currently a dead issue.

Steve, N4JQQ