Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and UHF Contest

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL and UHF Contest
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:18:18 -0500
Strange that no one has talked about it here. There has been a lot of
discussion on other reflectors.

I will be portable on a hill in EN50rl. All bands 222 thru 10368. I
will have 100 watts on 432 but the other bands are all 10 watts or less.

The hilltop has corn in the field where I usually set up. I will be slightly
to the east, in a field that had alfalfa but is now empty. The bad side to
it is having to point my dish into the corn for microwave QSO's to the west,
northwest and southwest. I have clear coverage from north to east to south.

Hopefully a lot of us experience some decent tropo openings this year!

73, Zack W9SZ