[VHFcontesting] Rotor and Tower Section For Sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Rotor and Tower Section For Sale
From: "N8UM" <n8um@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 16:24:04 -0400
Emoto 105 TSX Rotator with spare new housing, unused bottom bracket and indoor
controller. I am original owner. Handles 11 square feet of antenna. Same bolt
pattern as HamM/Yaesu.  Used in my rover setup. See
http://www.chuckmartin.com/VHFContest2003_3.htm   Rotator turns but no
indication (pot in motor housing needs replacement). Indoor controller does not
indicate (broken rubber band). Includes 452 universal coupling plate similar to
W6NL torque plate that allows mast to rotate when it is not perfectly aligned
vertical. Extra housing may contain good pot. I never opened since I did not
want ball bearings all over floor. $150 and I will pay shipping CONUS.  Picture
at http://www.eham.net/data/classifieds/images/323868.jpg  This is a 12Vdc
motor, so you can hook up a battery and look out the window without the control
box... :)

Rohn BX-3 tower section (8 ft.) with Bearing Plate on top drilled for TB-3
bearing and a rotor plate 6 ft down the section punched for Ham X/Yaesu/Emoto
rotators. Excellent condition, no rust, stored indoors. Original owner. $100
plus shipping (should ship UPS).  I used this single section on a heavy duty
tilt base with a 14 ft. aluminum mast for mountaintop portable operation.

Contact John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee