[VHFcontesting] 10 GHz & Up Contest Activity in Southern Ontario

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, microwave@lists.valinet.com, ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com, OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 10 GHz & Up Contest Activity in Southern Ontario
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 07:32:01 -0700 (PDT)
It looks like a good bunch of us will be on Lake Erie on Saturday.  The
following have announced their intention to be somewhere on the north side of
the lake in EN82/EN92/FN02:

VE3FHM
VE3HHT
VE3KH
VE3NPB
VE3RKS
VE3SMA
VE3ZV

In addition VE3CRU will be visiting the south side of the lake (EN91 to start)
for a different perspective.  On the US side of the lake it looks like there
will be activity from about a dozen operators in EN71, EN72, EN81, EN91 and
FN02 on Saturday and probably a couple more grids on Sunday.

Sunday plans for southern Ontario contingent are still up in the air, but I am
sure most of us will be active somewhere.

Coordination will be on 144.260 USB or thereabouts.

If anyone local is interested in visiting our operating sites and seeing what
is going on please get in touch with me (or any of the above) and we will try
to direct you somewhere.

73,
Steve VE3SMA