Re: [VHFcontesting] Mt Everett FYI

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Mt Everett FYI
From: Fred Lass <felasstic@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:11:27 -0700 (PDT)
Petersburg pass on Rt 2 near the NY/Mass border is clear east and west, but not
north and south.  Mt. Greylock is much better, but plan an extra hour to get
there and back.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=r3mf548wszd7&scene=22309696&lvl=1&sty=b&where1=42.1666666666667%2C%20-73.4833333333333

There is an overlook along Rt 20 just inside Massachusetts that is clear toward
the southwest.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=r25wqz8wjrp7&scene=46094554&lvl=1&sty=b&where1=42.1666666666667%2C%20-73.4833333333333

If you have any questions about specific hilltop locations in FN32, please ask,
I've been to many of them.

73,  Fred  K2TR  FN22

Message: 1