[VHFcontesting] September VHF QSO Party

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] September VHF QSO Party
From: Jacob Lauser <23tauri@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:01:42 -0400
Hey there VHF Contesters!

I've been out of the contesting scene for a few years due to a lack of
equipment, and I'm hoping to get back into things with this year's
September VHF QSO Party.

I used to have great station access at the K7UAZ University of Arizona
club station, but since graduating and leaving there in 2006, I've
been out in the cold.

I tried running the 2007 January VHF Sweepstakes, but with only an FM
HT and a crappy antenna, it didn't work out well. :(

Anyway, now I'm in Central Pennsylvania, Lancaster County, and I'm
looking for a station to run at, or perhaps an SSB rig to borrow for
the weekend?

Any help would be appreciated.

- Jake, KK7GP