[VHFcontesting] KA9RSL Sept VHF QSO party EN86ea

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KA9RSL Sept VHF QSO party EN86ea
From: Keith A Miller <kamiller@maplenet.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 11:25:05 -0400
We will be leaving Indiana for Drummond Island, MI on Thursday.  Friday
will be setup and testing day for the station.
We will be running 150 watts on 6 meters into a H array with reflector.
On 2 meters we will be running 200 watts into a Cushcraft A144-11
70 cm will be 100 watts into a Diamond A430S15.

QSL direct KA9RSL for our special QSL card from EN86ea.